Part of Katoomba's elegant history, 'Lurline House' was built in 1910 and is a federation style house, offering elegant, comfortable accommodation.
All seven rooms have ensuite bathrooms, and five are extra spacious deluxe rooms with spas. All rooms have four poster beds with canopies and are centrally heated.
- Wireless internet connection
- Guesthouse centrally heated
- Air-conditioning in some spa rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Five extra spacious rooms with rooms with spas
- Off street parking
A prime location, just a few minutes walk will take you to the Three Sisters at Echo Point and bushwalking tracks.
You will be close to art galleries, antique and craft shops, restaurants and just a pleasant walking distance from the Katoomba town centre.
A short distance away you will discover Scenic World and its many attractions.
Lurline House is ideal for couples, small groups and family gatherings.
- Walking distance to Echo Point and Town Centre
- Close to bush walks and panoramic views
- Courtesy pick-up and drop off for train travellers
- Local tour bus pick up point