Welcome to Lurline House Bed and Breakfast in the World Heritage Blue Mountains.
Part of Katoomba's elegant history, 'Lurline House' was built in 1910 and is a Federation style house, offering elegant, comfortable accommodation at affordable tariffs.
The pervading atmosphere is warm, welcoming and tasteful; a home away from home.
All seven rooms have:
- Four poster beds with canopy
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wireless internet connection
- Central heating throughout
- Air-conditioning in some spa rooms and the guest lounge area
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Tourist information and local maps
- Off street parking
A prime location, just a few minutes walk will take you to the Three Sisters at Echo Point and bushwalking tracks.
You will be close to art galleries, antique and craft shops, restaurants and just a pleasant walking distance from the Katoomba town centre.
A short distance away you will discover Scenic World and its many attractions.
Lurline House, a Non smoking property, is ideal for couples, small groups and family gatherings. Perfect for your Blue Mountains experience.
- Walking distance to Echo Point and Town Centre
- Close to bush walks and panoramic views
- Courtesy pick-up and drop off for train travellers
- Local tour bus pick up point